|Please join us for our 10th Annual Community Passover Seder which will take place on
Sunday, March 29, 2020
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
at Temple Beth Israel, 39 Killingly Drive, Danielson, CT
While following the 3,000 year old tradition, this is not your parents’ or grandparents’ Seder. It is a fresh, innovative, interactive, progressive, egalitarian, participatory celebration of freedom. All are welcome to join us as we share an afternoon of storytelling, ritual, learning, sharing, singing and celebration.
We will …
– Retell the ancient story of liberation…
– Contemplate oppression and slavery in our own time…
– Continue the journey toward universal freedom and justice…
– Celebrate freedom – past, present and future…and
– Rejoice in the arrival of spring.
And, we will:
– Ask the difficult questions…
– Search for meaningful answers… and
– Explore shared traditions and values as we dedicate ourselves to working together to create a better and more beautiful world!
There will be coffee, tea and Passover desserts!
Admission is free but donations are always appreciated
Let us know that you’re coming and bringing your friends. RSVP: not later than March 16, 202 to Paula Bell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating is limited so please reserve your seat for our Seder now.
We look forward to celebrating with you as we honor our shared commitment to justice, freedom and a better world.