- This event has passed.
March 22, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us on Sunday March 22, 2015 for our Fifth Annual Community Passover Seder ~ a provocative afternoon of storytelling, ritual, learning, sharing, singing, and celebration!
• Retell the ancient story of liberation…
• Contemplate oppression and slavery in our own times…
• Continue the journey toward universal freedom and justice… Celebrate freedom ~ past, present, and future… and
• Rejoice in the arrival of spring.
As a community, we will:
• Ask the difficult questions…
• Search for meaningful answers…
• Explore shared traditions and values as we dedicate ourselves to working together to create a better and more beautiful world!
Coffee/tea and Passover desserts will be served!
Cost: Donations will be accepted
Seating is limited ~ please reserve your seat for our seder now!
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Share this event on Facebook and invite your friends!